Monday, July 16, 2012

Being Crafty!

I'm on a crafty kick right now. Today I decided that our bathroom needs some decorations. So, I made this. In case you can't tell it's a picture of a guppy. The reason that Guppy is spelled "Gu-pee" is because Andrew and I have this little thing we say when we have to pee. Instead of saying something like "I've gotta pee" we started saying "Guppy" so I made a play on words for the picture. I made the frame from a Dollar Store $2 frame. I took Mod Podge and mixed it with glitter. Then I covered the frame in the Mod Podge/Glitter mixture and let it dry for a few hours. I also had the Guppy picture printed off at Office Max on their glossy cardstock and then had the mat cut at Hobby Lobby. I know it sounds like a lot of work for this one little project, but it kept me busy and satisfied my need to: a. decorate our bathroom and b. make something cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment