Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Christmas in February!

My 'Lil Sis is the BEST! She totally ROCKS! I talked to her yesterday and she mentioned that she had sent out our Christmas package on Friday. Arg! She beat this year! Ours have yet to be sent! Although, the first draft of our Christmas letter is ready to be printed. Unfortunately, it still says I work for Wells Fargo. I keep thinking of changing it into a Valentine's Day letter. At least, that deadline hasn't passed us by...yet. But, the 2010 Christmas letter was so beautiful! It's really the nicest one we've ever done! These are the types of quandaries that befall the Boise Grey household.

My sister said the package wasn't "anything special".
Well, I'
d like to publicly declare that my 'Lil Sis is a LIAR!
Below are pictures of what the package contained.


Above is a ceramic bowl she made with a cool looking glaze. She's an artist. So, she actually, MADE the bowl, not just put glaze on it and had someone fire it like at those pottery places you can go to!



She also included 2 tins of Tim Hortons Hot Chocolate! For those who are not "in the know" Tim Horton was a famous Canadian Hockey player who started up a great chain of donut shops in Canada. You can now find a few Tim Hortons in the 'States as we, Americans have put our pride aside and decided to embrace good donuts. (Sorry to all of you Krispy Kreme fans, Tim Hortons is really Totally AMAZING!) Not only are their donuts AWESOME so is their Hot Chocolate! I stocked up on it this summer when I visited but I ran out a couple months ago!


The above picture shows everything: 2 tins of Tim Hortons Hot Chocolate, a cool bowl, and a cup that she made and glazed. It's a really small cup, so it could be used for dipping sauce or even as a very small pot for a very small plant. Needless to say, the evidence definitely convicts my 'Lil Sis of being a LIAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment