Sunday, February 13, 2011

Yay! My Very First Arbonne Paycheck!




I don't remember the last time I was excited about a $50 paycheck, but I was sooooo excited to get this in the mail yesterday! I wasn't expecting it because the bulk of my January sales was for a party I did at the very end of the month and I didn't get the order placed until after the 10pm pst cutoff on January 31st. So, they became part of my February sales. Now, just to be clear I made a lot more than $50 last month, but this is just the comission paid to me by the company. This does not include orders that people have me order at my 35% - 85%discount and then pay (directly to me in cash or check) the retail price. One day, I made $100 just off of the sale of two products because the lady wanted to pay retail instead of signing up to be a preferred client and getting a 20% discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment