Monday, February 7, 2011

One Idea for an App

There's not a whole lot that's been going on in the Grey household that others might find interesting or entertaining. Things are pretty quiet around here. Even our imaginary children and imaginary pets are quiet. But one thing that's not quiet is my mind. It's always going full steam ahead. It doesn't shut up, not even for a moment. Ok, maybe that's an exaggeration, but still it seems like I'm always thinking about cool stuff. Right now, I'm rather obsessed with apps. I really want Andy to make an app for my droid for my business, but apparently it costs a lot of money. This was news to me because so many of them are free! But, apparently you have to pay money to register them and to license them and so on and so forth and it ends up being $5,000 or more. So, Andy will not be making an app for my phone any time soon. Although he did make a program for my business for the computer! Thanks Honey! You're the BEST!


So, since right now we don't have the money to actually make, register, and license apps I thought I'd add a few to my wish list - just in case anybody who does have the moola cares to make my dreams come true!
Some of these may have already been done. I haven't looked for them all because often my droid and I have arguments about how he should work and which buttons should do what and he ends up getting turned off and put in my purse until I take him to Radio Shack for another lesson in Droid 101. Yes, my droid is a boy. And this is not because I'm always mad at him, but rather because he's black and wears a black case - nothing fancy. Once I can find a nice pink case that I like he will become a she. But for right now, he wears a black suit and bow tie.
So, anyway, the app I'd most like to have right now is one that would help me find my car in a parking lot, or at least remind me where I parked.

One evening around Christmas I thought of something super clever - I took a picture of where I parked at the mall. The only problem was you couldn't see very much in the background because it was a pretty gloomy evening and it really could have been anywhere in the parking lot.
Thankfully, since I took the picture, I actually remembered where I'd parked and didn't even need help finding it because it was already filed in my memory!

No comments:

Post a Comment