Friday, August 10, 2012

New Look!

Our blog has looked the same for a really long time so I decided to get a new background. So, enjoy! I think it's super cute and it fits my personality perfectly because I ALWAYS wear flip-flops! 

Today, I'm going to take on the tedious task of renaming our France/England photos. They all have been assigned random numbers and when you pull them up you have no idea which picture you're going to get, so I'm going to go through them and name them. That way when we want to look at a specific picture we can actually find it, rather than going through hundreds of photos. Eventually, I'm going to get some of them framed, or at least do a collage. I think that would be pretty cool. 

Tomorrow, I get to weight myself for the week so I better be really good today. I'm .2 from a total of 5 lbs since last Saturday, if I don't make it, I'll be really sad. I actually do 2 weigh-ins, one on Saturday morning 
at home and one on Monday night at Weight Watchers. I do this because I have two different starting weights one from last weekend when I really got back on track and decided to lose weight and one from Weight Watchers that I started a few months ago. After visiting my family I kind of got off track and I'm actually a couple lbs heavier than when I started Weight Watchers, ouch! But, I'm moving forward. That's all that matters now. 

Today's photo is one I took a few years ago when we lived in our old apartment. YOne night there was a double rainbow. You can barely see the other rainbow, but I assure you that it's there.

No comments:

Post a Comment