Monday, August 13, 2012

Workout Playlist!

I bought an ipod nano a couple of months ago. I love it! It's actually my 3rd one. I lost the first one somehow and then, I lost the other one in our move last year. But, I can definitely say that this one has gotten more use than the other two did combined! That's probably because I've been taking it to the gym and whenever I have to walk anywhere. I had a huge playlist for working out. But, then today I realized that I only listen to some of the songs (and I repeat the same ones over and over). So, I made a new playlist. Hopefully, this playlist will work out better for me.
Here it is:
"Somebody That I Used to Know" -- Gotye
"Soul Meets Body" -- Death Cab for Cutie
"Call Me Maybe" -- Carly Rae Jepsen
"Super Star" -- S.H.E.
"Tik Tok" -- Ke$ha
"Spaceman" -- The Killers
"Human" --  The Killers
"Somebody Told Me" -- The Killers
"Allouette" -- The Delta Rhythm Boys
"Vertigo" -- U2
"Bulletproof" -- La Roux
"Inside Out" -- Eve 6
"Evacuate The Dancefloor" -- Cascada
"Good Feeling" -- Flo Rida
"Fire Burning" -- Sean Kingston
"Hot N Cold" -- Katy Perry
 

No comments:

Post a Comment