Sunday, March 20, 2011

Andy Joins the 21st Century...and other tales!

Andy aka "Boo" has finally joined the 21st century. As of Saturday
19 March, 2011 20:39 MDT Andrew's Android phone has been active. He has now joined the ranks of those who can talk, text, and surf the web from that small little device called a cellular phone, or cell phone for short. He is the proud owner of a LG Optimus S. We switched him over to my plan with Sprint this weekend. It made more financial sense to do so because we were paying for 2 different plans and I had 2 phones (one on each of them). But, now we just have one and it's with Sprint. Since ) we get a really good deal. We get 1500 anytime minutes to share between the two of us (yeah, we're never going to need that many!), unlimited text, unlimited calls to any cell phone on ANY network (SWEET!), and unlimited data. WOO-HOO! Can you say CHA-CHING??!!

Here is a photo of Andy's phone.












Here are some other random photos from the last couple of days. Andy with his new phone. Look at how happy he is! Also, I made corned beef and cabbage tonight! It was delicious! I found a new recipe. It was similar to the one that one of my FHE brothers used when I was at BYU-Idaho. His version of corned beef was the BEST I'd ever had! This one had a nice glaze made from dijon mustard, honey, and brown sugar and you boil it for a couple minutes, simmer it for a few hours, then bake it for a about 20ish minutes and then broil it for just a couple of minutes. It was fantastic. Andy's not a fan whatsoever of corned beef and even he was raving over it! He protested when I told him I was going to make it this year, but when I asked him if I could make this recipe again next year, he said without any hesitation "yes". I guess that means it's a "WINNER!". The pictures of it didn't turn out as well as I'd like. But, trust me, it looked a lot nicer than what the pictures show and it tasted phenomenal!








I also decided to start a few of new blogs.
  • One for Cooking called - The GREY Cook
  • One for Fitness called - Cookie's Fitness Quest
  • One for Asian Cooking called - Wok Wackery

No comments:

Post a Comment