Saturday, March 19, 2011

Cleaning & Organizing--- Photo Update #1

I promised Angela I'd post photos of the progress we've made in our quest for organization. So, here are some photos. Please enjoy them. They took me forever. But, they were well worth it! We enjoy knowing where everything is and keeping it that way! Of course, since we had help organizing the first few days were an adventure because sometimes we didn't quite know where some things were. For example, one day I needed the strainer and I looked everywhere and beyond. And, Andrew can't seem to grasp the concept that cereal is in a cupboard instead of on a shelf out in the open in the kitchen. And then there's the fact that our food and dishes have traded places - food is now in cupboards (wow, what a concept) and dishes (including glasses) are out in the open on our bookshelves in the dining room. The concept behind this is that dishes are nicer and prettier to look at than food is. Um... yeah, that makes a whole lot of sense now that I think about it. But, every time I go to get a cup I still go to the old cupboard instead of where they really are. But, I'm sure eventually I'll get used to it.

Here are some cupboards. Beautiful and organized!

Here are more cupboards. Nice and organized!

Here are our bookshelves and pantry -all organized and pretty too!

No comments:

Post a Comment