Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Goals! 2011


Everyone seems to post their goals in January, but as almost anyone will tell you: January has come and gone! Really? Gee. I hadn't noticed.



Anyway, I decided I'd post some of my goals for the year tonight.
They are not really in any particular order except for #1. #1 is #1 and cannot be substituted, sidestepped, or subverted. I'm going to keep my list to 10. I know 10 sounds like a lot but some of them kind of overlap.



1. Deep Clean & Organize the Apartment! (And set up a plan to keep it that way)
2. Read the Scriptures every day!
3. Exercise 6 days a week!
4. Make a Calendar and block in work time, home time, and personal time and stick to it so I have as much of a balanced life as possible - and don't go CRAZY!
5. Do my French-Canadian Family History and go to Québec to work on the difficult parts of it!
6. Brush up on my Québecois (French-Canadian dialect of French)!
7. Read something uplifting & motivating each day!
8. Read something about healthy living each day!
9. Pick a subject and set up a plan to learn about it (i.e. Chemistry, History, sewing, etc...) and then once finished go on to the next subject!
10. Cook with Andy as much as possible so we can try out new and exciting foods and so he can't say he "can't cook"!
11. Produce my own Youtube Late Night Talk Show!


I know I said I'd keep it narrowed down to 10 but I forgot to add number 11 and number 11 is pretty important to me. Also, it's something Andy's going to help me with. So, it's going to be our new "hobby". Hopefully our friends and family will watch it. If not, at least someday our kids will. And, they'll think we're hilarious, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment