Monday, March 28, 2011

If You See the Frog Who Stole My Voice: Grab Him & Show NO Mercy!












Above I've posted a photo of the Frog who stole my voice. Please if you see him go ahead and grab him and show NO mercy! This is getting really OLD!
My temperature was at 100.3°F this morning. ACK! Also, I thought my voice was coming back. By this afternoon I was almost sounding somewhat normal, a bit groggy but at least somewhat normal. I had a couple of phone calls I had to make, so I made them. But, by the end of the last one my voice was super awful. Then, when Andy came home I tried to talk to him and my voice was all but gone. So, now I am back to whispering. My temperature is at least under 100. At last check it was at 98.8°F. And, at this point, I'll take it. I'm starting to wonder when my voice will officially come back. I don't know how much longer I can stand this. I mean, I really don't like coughing and I don't like feeling light-headed or queasy. But, the thing I can't stand the most is my lack of voice! I'm not as elegant as Ariel from the Little Mermaid, nor am I as cute so it's not quite as precious a sight when I'm lacking my vocal abilities.

In other news I've been using what time I feel up to it to go through stuff and get it ready for our yard sale that we'll be co-hosting with one of Andy's co-workers in a couple of weeks. I'm pretty excited for it. I just forgot how long it takes to go through and price everything. But, the excitement of making money really makes it seem worthwhile. Also, his co-worker's daughter is going to be selling lemonade during our sale so hopefully, that will also drum up some business. She's a cute kid. And, who can't resist cute kids and their lemonade stands? Hopefully, it will be a nice warm, sunny day, but not a scorcher, because that might discourage shoppers from taking to the streets.

That's about it for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment