Monday, March 14, 2011

My Second Arbonne Paycheck is here!

Yay! Today my second Arbonne paycheck arrived! As with the first, it is not fully representative of my entire profits (i.e. buying product with my discount and having clients wanting to buy it from me at full retail price, etc...). My paycheck would have been about $98, but sadly I had someone return a rather large order and instead of doing an outright exchange I had her do a return and go and purchase the other items instead. I should have had her purchase the acne line at the beginning, but I really thought that the Re9 line would help with it. But, I've learned and for some people it does, and for others the acne line works better. So, as with most things in life - You live and learn.

Anyway, here is a picture of my paycheck for all those who require proof. (And, it gives me a chance to use our snazzy 2 month old printer/fax/scanner combo)



No comments:

Post a Comment